Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Welcome to my personal brand of crazy

So I've been putting this off for a while, now.

I know I should really write a blog to bring more eyeballs (and the money associated with them) to my website (www.PiecefulDesign.etsy.com) .  I really can't spend a couple of hours a week prattling on about my inspirations, hopes, dreams......that's just not me.  I suspect you'd rather hear things like how my mom gave me a black eye at the Hoover Dam.  After all, that's what I'd like to read.

My parents say I tell really funny stories....but I'm a little afraid that they're the same kind of parents that tell their awful kids on American Idol that they're going to be stars.  My husband says I'm funny looking-- but we have been married for 17 years, so he can say that.  My kids, well....they just think I'm an idiot.

Regardless, this really has been a crazy couple of years in my life.  Some say I've got an interesting story to tell....so maybe I'll start with that in the next few days.  I'm going to tell you the ending first, though: I lived.

OK.  I'd better get back to making some bowls, now......check out what I make at www.PiecefulDesign.etsy.com

Piece.

5 comments:

  1. Love it. You're hilarious and I will definitely read about your Mom giving you a black eye at the Hoover dam, or how your Husband thinks your funny...looking. You're a gem of the blog world. Blog On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sit down comedy? Love it! Can't wait to hear all about your life as it was. I have a feeling you'll be getting lots of followers. Welcome to Blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I am so pleased to hear that your husband thinks you are funny....looking! I am thinking our husbands would get along just fine!
    Welcome to the blog world, I look forward to checking out your blog and getting a good giggle!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete